The Edwin Steve Memorial Scholarship honors high school seniors who are planning on pursuing a college degree in the State of Florida or in the Island of Puerto Rico. The scholarship was established in memory of Edwin S. Camacho-Reyes, brother of our founder and president, Marielys Camacho-Reyes. The recipient of the Edwin Steve Scholarship will be awarded one thousand dollars ($1,000.00).
Guidelines and Procedures:
An applicant must:
- Have been accepted to a university in the state of Florida or the Island of Puerto Rico.
- Applicant must be a high school senior with a 3.0 GPA (or higher)
- Submit the following documents by March 2nd, 2021:
- Completed application form.
- Unofficial transcript.
- A 500 words essay on the importance of staying away from drugs.
4. Send application and all required documents to us via email: email@example.com
Completed applications and all supporting materials must be submitted to us by March 2nd, 2021. The chairperson will forward all application materials to the Awards and Scholarship Coordinator who will present the materials to the committee.
Our Administrative Committee will recommend to our Board of Directors the number of scholarships to be awarded based on the available funds and the number of QUALIFIED applicants. Selected students will be notified via email and mail on April 6th, 2021. A formal presentation of the scholarship(s) will be made at the end of April at a location to be determined.
Each applicant is encouraged to double-check all the details on his/her application to be certain that all criteria have been met.
Apply for our Scholarship:
2020-2021 Scholarship Award Information
2020-2021 Scholarship Award Application